PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Toys

Kerry Turner
19th February 2009, 04:45 PM
I'm looking for a wooden toy maker in Northern NSW who would be interested in having a market stall at a parenting expo for families of 0 to 5 year olds. This event is being organised by the combined family services of the Tweed Shire. The event will be held in Knox Park Murwillumbah on Sun 17th May 09 from 10am to 2pm.

If anyone is interested could you please contact Kerry Turner on 02 66795276 (H) or 02 66723003 (Tues & Wed) or email me at [email protected]

Kind regards
Kerry

srulik
19th February 2009, 08:09 PM
Kerry,

I will more then glad to be part of yours event, I will can demo and make some kind of wooden toys on site. free of charge of course!!!

Just one small problem... I need some body paying my round trip ticket to there....:U:U

Srulik

Kerry Turner
20th February 2009, 01:41 PM
Hi Srulik,

Thanks for your offer. We are a community organisation with a very limited budget. Sadly our budget could not cover the cost of your fares.

However if there is a wooden toy maker close to our area then the opportunity exists to sell some toys at the expo.

Kind regards
Kerry

JeremieDoucet
21st February 2009, 06:31 AM
Hi

Did you know that the stick was inducted into the "classic toys" hall of fame this year.So just get a few stick and swing them around...could be a sword,gun or anything you would like with a little imagination........ok bad idee.

unicorn
21st February 2009, 01:11 PM
Hi, kerry, I have passed your message on to the Richmond Valley Woodcrafters Club, we can probably get something going.
Cheers, Raul

Kerry Turner
21st February 2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Raul

Thanks for that. We want an environmentally friendly event so don't want lots of plastic.

Cheers
Kerry