PDA

View Full Version : Banksia pot

ElizaLeahy
24th February 2009, 11:08 AM
ick. I never want to use banksia again.

Now I have to go clean everything and sharpen tools again before I can make anything else.

TTIT
24th February 2009, 11:23 AM
ick. I never want to use banksia again.

Now I have to go clean everything and sharpen tools again before I can make anything else.Yup! I made an egg for my collection and now have a whole bag-full of the things that will probably never get touched sitting there creating their own dust .:no::C
Nice job on the pot/vase though Eliza :2tsup:

poulso
24th February 2009, 01:08 PM
Nice work Eliza:2tsup:
What are the dimensions?

artme
24th February 2009, 06:27 PM
Looks great!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: Alllthe dust,dirt and blunt tools were worth it!:D:D:D

munruben
26th February 2009, 11:24 AM
Yes, looks good to me too. :2tsup:

Paul39
26th February 2009, 02:16 PM
Elisa, the soft quality of light that you have for many of your photos shows the object without blocking up the highlights or making deep shadows.

In the photo above you have a brick wall in the background.

A piece of show card, medium gray in color, curved up behind the object makes a seamless background for the object. Medium gray does not add distracting color, and the value allows the highlight and shadow of almost everything to separate from the background.

I made a sketch in paint, but can't manage to upload.

ElizaLeahy
26th February 2009, 02:27 PM
That's ok Paul. I have a backboard that is the same material as what it is sitting on.... I just can't find it! It's around here somewhere. Probalby under some wood.

It's in most of my other photos, I've just been lazy finding it. I'm sorry, I'll find it before I take any more.

:(