View Full Version : Where Do I Find

8th May 2000, 02:07 PM
Can anybody tell me where in Australia I may purchase mini "T" channel This is used by many American woodworking projects. I wish to make a router table using the channel for hold down clamps, sliding fences etc. I would like channel with an opening of 10mm/ (3/8") and about 3/16" clearance.

9th May 2000, 06:46 PM

I must admit that I have never seen it in Australia, but I think a good place to start would be aluminium suppliers or engineering supplies.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Ian () Robertson
"We do good turns every day"