PDA

View Full Version : Hawkesbury Woodcraft Open Day 29/5/04

JaD
25th May 2004, 11:25 PM
Sorry for the late notice but I just thought to put this up......
Our club caters for many disiplines(is that right spelling Hovo???) of sawdust production and this will be our 2nd open day where we show our ?skills :rolleyes: ...no...?talents :rolleyes: .......no, thats not the word :rolleyes: uuummmmmm anyway we do have some gifted woodies in the club and love to meet more of the same (with view to permanent relationship) well it just sounded like a personal add :D :D :D We have our own TRITON OWNERS CLUB, woodturners, pyrography, marquetry, carving and furniture restoration.
We also have a web page though our web man has been very busy of late and it may be a bit behind..... www.tccopy.com.au/hwc

We'll be there from about 10am. The clubhouse is located at 1203 East Kurrajong Rd East Kurrajong. About 10 minutes up Putty Rd from Windsor, turn left into East K'jong Rd and about 150 mtrs on right.

If you'd like more info send me a message thru here, and if you do come to the day please look me up as I'd like to know who or how many came from reading this......

Thanks
John Daly
JaD