PDA

View Full Version : Wonder grease

Darce
26th February 2009, 02:00 AM
Just thought I'd share with everyone a product we've been testing.

Made by Lanotec (http://www.lanotec.com.au/?link=14), it's a product made from Lanolin, which comes from wool.

We now use it on nearly everything as a lubricant, rust and corrosion inhibitor, restorative, waterproofing agent - even as a bedding compound to reduce the electrolysis of dissimilar metals.

Take the time to check this stuff out, you'll be glad you did.

PAR
26th February 2009, 05:02 AM
I use a similar stuff, but I get it by scratching the side of my nose. Fortunately, I have a fairly big honker, so obtaining sufficient amounts hasn't been an issue. How big you might ask, well when my 2 kids where little, they would stand under it when we were caught in the rain . . .

Darce
26th February 2009, 09:59 AM
Naww, that's more like tallow. Makes nice candles and a weird glue that seems to stick to kids faces.

PAR
26th February 2009, 01:10 PM
Tallow, now that's a between the toes kind of thing and for good candle makings I have big ears with an abundant supply. Depending on my general state of health and level of personal hygiene that month, I can offer different colors too.

Kev da Fridgee
26th February 2009, 05:28 PM
Yea Lanotec is great, been using it for years, helps shift those pesky bits of hardened epoxy from Breakfast through the system too, works a treat Par