PDA

View Full Version : pens???

ElizaLeahy
7th March 2009, 06:00 PM
We have this forum, and there is a forum for pens.

I tend to hang out here, because so far I haven't made any pens.

So if I make a pen, I have to make something else as well, so I can put photos of them both here so the people here who know me who don't go to the pen forum, can see them.

Right?

:U

new_guy90
7th March 2009, 07:00 PM
um yeah but i think most people go to both, check it out they have some really good ideas there like the Celtic knot man i want to do one of those.............. yeah anyway most people go on both

you going to start doing pens now?

Patrick

Skew ChiDAMN!!
7th March 2009, 07:02 PM
You can always post the main msg in the pens forum, then post a link saying "hey, look what I did!" in this forum to take you there...

:)

ElizaLeahy
7th March 2009, 07:12 PM
um yeah but i think most people go to both, check it out they have some really good ideas there like the Celtic knot man i want to do one of those.............. yeah anyway most people go on both

you going to start doing pens now?

Patrick

I have to. Robutacion (http://www.woodworkforums.com/member.php?u=18265) is forcing me!!!!

ElizaLeahy
7th March 2009, 07:13 PM
Oh, the Celtic Knot - I've looked at those in amazment. I want to glue things together, but I'm not ready yet. A saw would probalby come in handy first :)

Sawdust Maker
7th March 2009, 08:02 PM
Saw?
I use my Irish teeth :rolleyes:

new_guy90
7th March 2009, 08:12 PM
I have to. Robutacionis forcing me!!!!

:lb::wave::roflmao: thats funny :U

a saw would be handy for those knots ........most people use band saws and table saws so difficult for those of us who dont have the gear :(

pens are easy have fun making them ...........oh there i go again off subject :doh:
Patrick

ElizaLeahy
7th March 2009, 08:48 PM
pens are easy have fun making them ...........oh there i go again off subject :doh:
Patrick

Subject? There is a subject?

arose62
7th March 2009, 09:30 PM
When I visit here, I just hit the "New Posts" button, which doesn't care about what fora it checks.
So, post where you like, from my POV.

Cheers,
Andrew

robutacion
8th March 2009, 01:33 AM
I have to. Robutacion (http://www.woodworkforums.com/member.php?u=18265) is forcing me!!!!

Hey, please excusez' moi...madame!:o

Nah... I'm not going there...!:D

Well, there are a few different ways to let other people know what you're up to in between forums. I like the idea of putting a quick note with a link to where you want people to go, if you participate in more than one forum.

At the moment, there are some discussions on this same matter, in fact on that same pen forum, as apparently some people aren't happy with the way it's done at the moment so, I have no doubt, something will come out of it, any improvement is always welcome, I just don't the patience any more to play "politics"!:no:

Anyway, those that like your work and are interested with your "rapid" development, will easy find all the places where you have posted recently, by checking "all posts posted" under Statistics on your profile page.

In any case, and as a matter of courtesy, letting members know where you are posting information on, does help a lot., or at least give then a clue where to find you and your "stuff":U

Cheers:2tsup:
RBTCO