PDA

View Full Version : Squatters chair plans

neilb
11th March 2009, 05:19 PM
Does anyone have or know where I can find a Squatters Chair construction plan ? I want to make one so I can at long last finally sit comfortably with a good book on the verandah on a lazy afternoon. :roll:
Neil.

Phil Spencer
11th March 2009, 06:46 PM
PM me with your email address I have an old magazine article that I scanned in has construction details and from memory a plan. I will email them to you.

Regards

Phil

toolbagsPLUS
11th March 2009, 07:47 PM
Hi if that ones does not suit i have a set of drawings from a book called Bushcraft 1 by Ron Edwards I can email you.

Cheers

Steve

jmk89
11th March 2009, 08:42 PM
I also have a plan I can send if you PM me.

Luddite
11th March 2009, 08:50 PM
Hi,

I have a very old squatters chair. I have often thought of making a couple of new ones too, but it hasn't made it to the "top of the list".

I would be more than happy to take some photos of it for you, and will supply some dimensions. What a shame you are not in Sydney, you would be welcome to have a look for yourself.

There are a few companies who make these chairs, but they always look too chunky for my liking, so proportions as always are important.

Regards,

Anthony

neilb
12th March 2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies. I will PM everyone and compare the plans and get started. I am Baching for a few days as from Saturday so while SHMBO is away, I may get to spend time in the shed. :D
Neil.

Sprog
12th March 2009, 01:51 PM
And here
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=20865

GidgeeJones
18th April 2024, 11:58 PM
Hey mate, any chance I can grab a copy of that?