PDA

View Full Version : Clock Numbers

HazzaB
15th March 2009, 02:05 PM
Hey There,

I need to find a supplier of stick on numbers and stuff, I can't get any 19mm (3/4") Arabic numbers with Dots 3,6,9 & 12 and 8 dots, Timbecon and Carbatec don,t have any, and can't tell me when they will have. Any one in WA know where I can Look, I don't have a credit card so I have trouble shopping on line.

HazzaB

PS I want 20 sets, 8 to fill an order and the rest so I don't run out again.

Big Shed
15th March 2009, 03:02 PM
If all else fails try Jonathon Knowles (http://www.jknowles.com.au/shop/home.php?cat=320), you don't always need to use a credit card to shop online. Most companies will let you do a direct deposit, or pay by money order or the like, it just takes a bit longer.

jatt
16th March 2009, 08:22 PM
Dont suppose u have tried Carrolls Woodcraft supplies?

Myself, well I'm after small metal numbers, cause I recon the plastic ones look a bit tacky on Houn pine.

Hobbyhorse
7th May 2009, 11:20 AM
HazzaB, you probably have the numbers sorted by now however I had some computer cut in low gloss black vinyl and they worked out just fine. I was able to choose the font style that I needed to suit the clock.

Rhys H

Clockgirl
8th May 2009, 12:27 PM
Hi
At Lets Make Time Clock Co you don't need a credit card to shop on line- you can do a direct deposit into LMTCC's bank account ,send a money order , or cheque as well as Visa and Mastercard. The advantage of Visa and Mastercard is that the transaction is quick so the goods get sent usually the same day as the order is placed.:wink:
Cheers
Janine

prozac
9th May 2009, 12:41 PM
Love the clock Hobbyhorse. Did you make that to plan?

Clockgirl welcome. Is that Palm Beach in Sydney, Queensland, or the good 'ol US of A?

old pete
9th May 2009, 01:18 PM
Hi Hazza B

Call Peter Vince on 03 62 446 132. He will fix you up for your wood turning accessories and at very reasonable prices. I get all my gear from him.

Good Luck Old Pete. Tassie

Hobbyhorse
9th May 2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the comments Prozac. The clock is a "Thomas" clock and plans are available from: http://www.clockplans.com/page2.html

Rhys H