PDA

View Full Version : H&F open day

wheelinround
19th March 2009, 06:11 PM
What a top day at H&F's open day spent time at the OTGA stand
Then went rolling round browse shopping got a run down on the Scheppac wet grinder bought the 8" dry grinder and an Alox wheel (white one),
a set of metric drill bits stepping in increments of .5mm,
a free mini verneer caliper forgot what else.

Then as we are driving away LOML says I am surprised you didn't buy a Bandsaw:doh: there is always saturday:D

nz_carver
19th March 2009, 07:42 PM
:C you got one
i have been after one they are i nice set up

weisyboy
19th March 2009, 07:52 PM
H&F had an open day:((

wheelinround
19th March 2009, 08:15 PM
In Sydney they are having a 3 day sale and open day

Sawdust Maker
19th March 2009, 09:45 PM
Damn
you reminded me
I was hoping to forget it is on as my chancellor has decreed no more spending:doh:
but I'm to put an order in for some clamps on another thread - just might slip that one through :D

happy bandsaw hunting - and don't you hate it when you are being conservative and they have agreed (in their own minds) to allow a decent purchase! :doh:

PS don't get a 14" you deserve something bigger :2tsup:

RETIRED
19th March 2009, 09:46 PM
Same at Dandenong.

Ed Reiss
20th March 2009, 01:21 AM
What a top day at H&F's open day spent time at the OTGA stand
Then went rolling round browse shopping got a run down on the Scheppac wet grinder bought the 8" dry grinder and an Alox wheel (white one),
a set of metric drill bits stepping in increments of .5mm,
a free mini verneer caliper forgot what else.

Then as we are driving away LOML says I am surprised you didn't buy a Bandsaw:doh: there is always saturday:D

Christmas all over again !!!!:2tsup:

wheelinround
20th March 2009, 09:14 AM
Damn
you reminded me
I was hoping to forget it is on as my chancellor has decreed no more spending:doh:
but I'm to put an order in for some clamps on another thread - just might slip that one through :D

happy bandsaw hunting - and don't you hate it when you are being conservative and they have agreed (in their own minds) to allow a decent purchase! :doh:

PS don't get a 14" you deserve something bigger :2tsup:

Your going to see the Hornsby Model Engineers display and OTGA display no need to spend money no entry fee..................free catldog.........temptation comes at a cost.:roll:

arose62
20th March 2009, 11:40 AM
I used to get their flyers, and I'm sure I've had an email previously to give me a heads up.

But nothing this time :(

Oh, well. Maybe with the GFC and all, they are making so much money they don't need any more customers.