PDA

View Full Version : POLL CLOSED VOTE HERE for your favourite review. Closes Sunday 29 MARCH 09

Annon
22nd March 2009, 09:57 PM
This poll is NOW CLOSED

and will remain open for voting until
5:00pm Sunday 29th March 2009

Before casting your vote in the poll, please ask yourself the following:

Were the key features of the product covered?

Was there a balance of good points vs bad points?

Did the review contain enough information to let the reader further research the product? e.g. Model Number, Brand Name etc.

If you were in the market for the product would the review assisted your decision making?

Only 1 vote per person so make it count.

All reviews can be found HERE (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=171) VOTE HERE for your favourite

ubeaut
30th March 2009, 09:02 AM
WINNING REVIEW
Taurus Router Table (Aldi's) - by Grim

Prize - $100 Bunnies gift voucher
donated by me - No other offers forthcoming.

Goodonya Grim

Please note:
THIS IS THE LAST OF IT!

There will be no more voting or
sponsored prizes for this forum.

It's time for this forum to either continue or falls over on its own merits.

I'm sure most don't put a review in here to win a prize, so from now on
it'll be reviews for reviews sake and for the info and help of others.

Cheers - Neil :U

mikm
30th March 2009, 09:39 AM
Congratulations, Grim. With the prize from the red and green diy store, you may need to switch allegiance from taurus and review some ozito gear next :o

Groggy
30th March 2009, 09:58 AM
Congratulations Grim, and thanks to Neil for standing up the Product Reviews Forum and providing the prizes to get it going. Hopefully it will continue to grow with lots of varied reviews.

Grim
30th March 2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks All,

I sure hope that the reviews do keep going. There is no better way to help decide what to buy when you are in the market than the feed back from people who use the items and are happy to give them the qudos they deserve.
I don't have any Ozito gear at present, but my GMC cordless drill batteries have both died, so a cordless Ozito drill may well be on the cards!

Cheers,

Grim.

John Saxton
30th March 2009, 08:17 PM
Onya Grim for taking out the prize sounds like its come at a handy time for you.:cool:

Geez Neil, ya gotta be tops coming foward with the 100 bucks,happen I get to Melbourne for the WW show,gotta buy you a JACKS to mellow out on mind that is if'n ya can find the time :2tsup::D

cheers:)

Batpig
30th March 2009, 08:53 PM
Dear Grim,

I say - Well Done Old Chap!..:wink:

Now, "Pad-Up" off your CV a little (look, everyone does it these days...:cool:) and send it off to AWR quick-smart, and next thing you'll know - you'll have become the Jeremy Clarkson of the Tool World!.. (then they can buy the rights to the local spinoff... from us...(in best Jeremy Clarkson voice :D)

And Thumbs-Up also to the Benevolent "Money-Tree" for sponsoring this High-Powered Tool-Off!...:B:2tsup:

Best Wishes All,
Batpig.