PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

ozwinner
8th June 2004, 07:05 PM
Hi
I wish to give a big thank you, and a big kiss ( in a manly way of course :o ) to Neil, , Shane and anyone else who is connected with this here BB.
Thanks for putting up with us girls. :p
And for provideing a way to learn from others about woodwork.

And no Bob Im not crawling, or sucking, or whatever.
I realy appreciate what these guys do for us nufnufs.
Hey it beats TV hands down.

Cheers, Al :)

Cliff Rogers
8th June 2004, 07:16 PM
G'day Al,

do you really mean that or are you just saying it 'cos you got all your user rep points back? :D

Bob Willson
8th June 2004, 07:19 PM
You little crawler. Wish I'd thought of it first. :D

Ben from Vic.
8th June 2004, 08:09 PM
Could someone pass me a strawer.....?

Yep me to.

Ben.

bitingmidge
8th June 2004, 10:19 PM
Wish I'd thought of it first.

Actually I DID think of it first but the little bugger read my mind!!

Got my eye on him now though!

Thanks all round guys!
Cheers.

P

silentC
8th June 2004, 10:29 PM
Ditto. Nice to know that when the feathers fly there's a cool head or two in the chook house.

Al, according to your rep points, you have ' a splendid one to behold', or did I read that wrong :confused:

Wayne Davy
8th June 2004, 10:30 PM
You lot crack me up :p

I also really appreciate the effort/time/etc. put in by the Forum Gods. Just love it here.

John Saxton
8th June 2004, 10:51 PM
I applaud Oz Winner for his sentiments regarding the BB and the hard worked folk that keep the rest of us on an even keel.

It is without a doubt that Neil,Pauline,,Shane and any administrators that I have missed not only spend a lot of their unselfish time in keeping us on track but maintain a modicum of fair play, decency , and contribute to a now well recognised and well run BB that has a notoriety second to none.

In times of personal and emotive stress ...here is a place where not only can you laugh at life itself but for a time put your cares behind you so at least you can be interactive with like kind of a similar ilk.
Recently a good mate befell a bad misfortune in his shop and the only sanity he found was to spend time viewing the pages of the BB which allowed for him to retain contact with one of the loves of his life woodwork.

Cheers :)

echnidna
8th June 2004, 11:40 PM
I am very happy to say thanks too....

..... but a big KISS !!!!

Are we going to have BROWNIE points now instead of Rep points

DaveInOz
9th June 2004, 10:47 AM
I don't think much of all the hugging and kissing
But in my shed the fridge is always open for you guys :)

:o Oh! Okay, one kiss :o
Can you feel the love :rolleyes:

craigb
9th June 2004, 11:35 AM
All of the above. :D

Chesand
9th June 2004, 02:57 PM
Hear Hear!!!!
The good work is appreciated.

Wood Borer
9th June 2004, 03:23 PM
Ozwinner,

Since our ages (I assume it is not our IQ's) are being displayed, I have realised I should have shown an old fogey like yourself a lot more respect - sorry.

- Wood Borer

craigb
9th June 2004, 03:50 PM
Ozwinner,

Since our ages (I assume it is not our IQ's) are being displayed, I have realised I should have shown an old fogey like yourself a lot more respect - sorry.

- Wood Borer
Not everyones age is being displayed. Some are obvioulsy too coy to put it in their CP :rolleyes:

silentC
9th June 2004, 03:53 PM
And some that are displayed are just blatant lies :eek:

Bunyip
9th June 2004, 04:01 PM
Hmmm- eight chook years is about equivalent to 96 in human years, way to go!

PS - why do you have a scrotum hanging from your beak? :p

silentC
9th June 2004, 04:25 PM
What are you talking about, Bunyip?

:p

Bob Willson
9th June 2004, 06:35 PM
Wasn't it 'Yarbles. Great bolshy yarbles' Silent?

GeoffVIC
9th June 2004, 07:11 PM
Wasn't it 'Yarbles. Great bolshy yarbles' Silent?

nah, Silent C is right...
I saw this just the other night at some ungodly hour on SBS.... nothing like a bit of the "ultra-violence" just before bedtime ..... :rolleyes:

[Alex has just struck Dim on the legs]
Dim: What did you do that for?
Alex: For being a bastard with no manners, you haven't a dook of an idea how to comport yourself public-wise, O my brother!
Dim: I don't like you should do what you've done and I'm not your brother no more and wouldn't want to be.
Alex: Watch that, do watch that O Dim, if to continue to be on live thou, dost wist?
Dim: Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you. I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime. I'm not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it.
Alex: A nozh scrap anytime you say.
Dim: Doobiedoob, a bit tired maybe, best not to say more. Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right-right?

Cheers,
Geoff

Bob Willson
9th June 2004, 07:56 PM
OK, I stand corrected. :)