PDA

View Full Version : my new best mate

Shedhand
18th April 2009, 04:50 PM
Meet Mr Franklin a.k.a. Buddy
He's an 11 week old pure bred Jack Russell.
He chews everything in sight.
He bites my arm a lot. I look like a bloody druggie with all the puncture marks.
He also licks me a lot -something none of my ex wives ever did - :no:
I love him. :2tsup:
He keeps me sane.
Takes me to the beach for exercise and gets me out of bed.
He's house trained except for a couple of accident cos I forget to leave the backdoor open sometimes.
He causes strange things to happen to my pc when he walks across or chews the keyboard..:cool:

In all, about the only bright spot in my miserable life at the moment.

watson
18th April 2009, 05:24 PM
Good One :2tsup:

Woodwould
18th April 2009, 06:44 PM
In all, about the only bright spot in my miserable life at the moment.

:o I'm glad I'm not you... or your dog! :U He is very cute.

wolften
18th April 2009, 08:10 PM
He will definitely be your best mate, if not already.

Glenn

mjmjm
18th April 2009, 09:21 PM
Looks like a good friend.
But then, they all are.

Just spent some time building a ramp for our dog -- she's got arthritis and has trouble getting up and down stairs.

Do dogs know what we do for them?

Michael

prozac
19th April 2009, 10:54 PM
He looks like a beaut Shedhand, although whatever picture you put up would look good. Dogs, animals, all good company. Sorry to hear you're in a bad spot at the moment. I hope it all comes good soon.
Women. Can't live with 'em,...can't live with 'em. At least when Buddy is in bed with you he won't deny it when he farts, he'll give you a big kiss the minute you open your eyes, won't take up half the bed or pull the covers off you, will be ready to go to bed when you are, happy to get up when you are, won't care what you watch on TV, won't mope for days when you are cross, won't mope for days when you are not, won't back-chat you, put you down, whine that it's too cold to go for a walk, and won't get the shuts because you looked at him the wrong way.
Mate I think you've got it made.

Shedhand
20th April 2009, 03:12 PM
He looks like a beaut Shedhand, although whatever picture you put up would look good. Dogs, animals, all good company. Sorry to hear you're in a bad spot at the moment. I hope it all comes good soon.
Women. Can't live with 'em,...can't live with 'em. At least when Buddy is in bed with you he won't deny it when he farts, he'll give you a big kiss the minute you open your eyes, won't take up half the bed or pull the covers off you, will be ready to go to bed when you are, happy to get up when you are, won't care what you watch on TV, won't mope for days when you are cross, won't mope for days when you are not, won't back-chat you, put you down, whine that it's too cold to go for a walk, and won't get the shuts because you looked at him the wrong way.
Mate I think you've got it made.Geez 'Zac, you really opened my eyes. I wonder if man and dog can get married. hmm...if i can legally marry a bloke i should be able to marry me dog. Especially if he takes the blame for the nocturnal farts...:D feeling cheered already.:)

prozac
24th April 2009, 12:30 AM
Geez 'Zac, you really opened my eyes. I wonder if man and dog can get married. hmm...if i can legally marry a bloke i should be able to marry me dog. Especially if he takes the blame for the nocturnal farts...:D feeling cheered already.:)

And one more thing. You won't have to complain to the dog "OK, who didn't leave the toilet seat up?"

Woodlee
29th April 2009, 12:41 AM
Nothing like a dog for a true friend .
The friendship and love they give freely is unconditional .
Hope things pick up for you Sheddie ,Im sure your best mate will help to brighten your days up some.

Kev.

Rattrap
29th April 2009, 09:00 AM
I met Buddy when sheddie visited at the deloraine shed, hes a barrel of energy & pure joy. I recon you've got yourself a good dog there sheddie - once he gets past the chewing stage anyways. lol.
We have 2 dogs & 2 cats in our family & they are the heart of our lives, the day i can't have a 4 legged companion is the day i'll be ready to go 6 feet down.

Pheonix
29th April 2009, 09:03 AM
Give it a try Sheddie!
Long as you can find solictor ,QC who will work pro bono :q

johnc
29th April 2009, 09:05 AM
Geez 'Zac, you really opened my eyes. I wonder if man and dog can get married. hmm...if i can legally marry a bloke i should be able to marry me dog. Especially if he takes the blame for the nocturnal farts...:D feeling cheered already.:)

You might have to wait until the mut turns 18 Sheddie, there are laws about marrying underage uno.

A dog can certainly brighten the day, and a bright yappy little Jack Russell is hard to beat as a little mate.

Andy Mac
29th April 2009, 09:45 AM
I miss my Jack Russell, they are good little mates. I hope he keeps you company Sheddie, and he is a cute one! :)

All the best,