PDA

View Full Version : Shed clearing

Ash240
22nd April 2009, 07:55 PM
This is NOT a for sale thread.

I have offered to help a client clear out some tools since I have an interest in wood/metal work but I want to be sure anything I buy or help her sell is done at a fair price. I would Appreciate some help working out values since I am not familar with older tools. Anything sold through here would be done in the correct spot :)

Dewalt radial arm saw: Older saw and I didn't get the model number. Metal "key" (or something) between the green and red power switches. Average condition. Good condition for age. (I guess I need to see some pics or try to find the model number)

Makita table saw m2708

Powerline bandsaw BK2 two speed.

Skilsaw circular saw m559

Makita Bench grinder m9300

Craftmaster grinder M40 CBG 6

Skil snap lock grinder 22512b-t1

Wolf grinderette 4708 kit

Hitachi planer F-20A

Skil sander m490

Skil Drill 758

Shermaster drill

Skilsher snap lock drill

There are some other tool not listed as I need to get more details.
Most are in good used condition, some like new.

malb
22nd April 2009, 08:26 PM
The RAS could be a Dewalt 740, 770, 10 inch 2HP Induction motor. Have one and it has the key lock between the on and off switch. Quite variable regarding price for second hand, as there is not a huge demand for them with the advent of sliding compound mitre saws. Very versatile and capable units, but they need a lot to set up, tune and maintain. Price is also somewhat dependant on accessories included, as they make the unit very versatile but are quite rare.

If you find a buyer, I can supply a copy of the instruction manual, parts manual, and accessory phamphlet on CD for the cost of postage. Also can supply parts and instruction manual for 1250 series as well.

Similar new DW RAS was about $2500 for single phase unit last year. Basicly very similar unit.