PDA

View Full Version : seeking goblet

eclectic
7th May 2009, 04:08 PM
Hi,

I've just posted in the 'introduce yourself' section and been advised to re-post here.

I am looking for a wooden goblet for my upcoming wedding. Would need to hold liquid, but only plan to use it for this purpose on the actual day, not thereafter. I have had trouble finding anything in Australia online.

If you can direct me to a shop in Perth, or indeed would like to sell me a simple wooden goblet, then please PM me the details!

thanks a lot!

eclectic.

Manuka Jock
7th May 2009, 04:17 PM
Hey folks ,
eclectic left out this part ......

I am hoping to do a wood-turning course after my upcoming wedding (everything else in life is on hold until AFTER the wedding!)... My late father did lovely woodwork & I would love to follow in his footsteps.

:D

Welcome to the nuthouse eclectic :2tsup:

Calm
7th May 2009, 06:57 PM
Send a PM to Skew Chidamn - he's a master at them and might make it to order and post it to you.

Also welcome to the great forum.

Cheers

I copied from the other thread as well.

eclectic
7th May 2009, 07:06 PM
beauty! will do. :)

Sawdust Maker
7th May 2009, 10:47 PM
you now have to post a pick of the end result and the wedding usage

Ed Reiss
8th May 2009, 11:41 AM
I am hoping to do a wood-turning course after my upcoming wedding (everything else in life is on hold until AFTER the wedding!)

Welcome to the forums, eclectic...and best wishes on the wedding :U

....think you may have had a typo with the above, should read:

"everything else in life is on hold AFTER the wedding" :doh::C:D:D:D

Manuka Jock
8th May 2009, 11:58 AM
....think you may have had a typo with the above, should read:

"everything else in life is on hold AFTER the wedding" :doh::C:D:D:D

:2tsup: yep , thats it in a nutshell .:p

Its' cold and pouring down outside , the workshop is on the other side of town , and I don't have enough petrol in the car ,
so ,
I turn on here :U

Nothing else matters

Ed Reiss
8th May 2009, 12:32 PM
:2tsup: yep , thats it in a nutshell .:p

Its' cold and pouring down outside , the workshop is on the other side of town , and I don't have enough petrol in the car ,
so ,
I turn on here :U

Nothing else matters

....MJ, sounds like the perfect day to pop the top off the whiskey bottle and screw everything else!!!:D:D:D:D

Manuka Jock
8th May 2009, 01:53 PM
....MJ, sounds like the perfect day to pop the top off the whiskey bottle and screw everything else!!!:D:D:D:D

Ed , I drank mine all at once , years ago . :p
Tea is me tipple now :2tsup:.