PDA

View Full Version : Ty Hughie

wheelinround
16th May 2009, 06:28 PM
Hughie's at it again making tools dropped round the other day to give me a try at his latest.

Gave a quick try this afternoon on a piece or Oregon bit to knotty and I was still roughing out. The tool is a shear cutting mainly at this stage still in development and me getting used to it, and is supposed to be less grab inclined.

Hughie has asked no photo's yet.

Pat
16th May 2009, 08:57 PM
Were's mine ?

Took two of Hughie's Oland tools to the club shed this morning. To say the bigun impressed them is an understatement.:)

I'll wait impatiently for Hughie . . .

wheelinround
17th May 2009, 10:24 AM
Were's mine ?

Took two of Hughie's Oland tools to the club shed this morning. To say the bigun impressed them is an understatement.:)

I'll wait impatiently for Hughie . . .

Where's your what Oregon or tool :q

Pat
17th May 2009, 10:32 AM
I wanna new TOY! :q

24 seconds, I'll go and play silly games on Facebook :;

wheelinround
17th May 2009, 10:42 AM
I wanna new TOY! :q

24 seconds, I'll go and play silly games on Facebook :;

Get ye out to the shed beaut day for it:2tsup:

I off out there

hughie
17th May 2009, 11:08 AM
Pat.

The new ones are in development at the moment. But Rays the guinea pig and they are aimed at small stuff, boxes and the like etc.

Ed Reiss
17th May 2009, 11:53 AM
24 seconds

...good for you Pat, it takes Jack Bauer 24 hours :cool:

wheelinround
17th May 2009, 06:11 PM
today he dropped off more tips to try :oo: so we did and the Oregon went sailing every which way its held in Cole jaws ATM

wheelinround
18th May 2009, 02:47 PM
Hughie after re-chucking (in the 100mm jaws) finished roughing out inside and used the bull nosed shear scraper in all directions.

A nice smooth cut was obtained still on the crappy piece of Oregon even used it one handed shoulder better today.:2tsup::2tsup:

I like that one suits its purpose.