PDA

View Full Version : Carpenter Available for weekend work!!

michael2865
29th May 2009, 08:14 PM
Hi my name is michael im 21 years old and a 4th year apprentice carpenter, just about to finish my time.

I currently have a full time job, but i am looking for some weekend work, doing pretty much anything from general labouring & demolition, rubbish removal, landscaping, general handy man jobs and of course pretty much any carpentry works

I work on an hourly rate or i can quote the job for you for free and work from there?

Im a hard worker and deticated to my profession as i love my job and take great pride in the work that i do.

If anyone out there needs some quality work done, or even just an extra set of hands give me a call you wont regret it!

Michael 0433 361 079 - brisbane

rhancock
29th May 2009, 09:45 PM
It'd be handy if you could give an indication of the areas you are prepared to work in. Can you provide references from previous work?

And, a little advice from someone who did the same thing for a couple of years - your customers will never be happy with the price you charge them, so make sure you are happy with it - don't undercharge, set a price you think your time is worth to you, not to someone else.

glen boulton
29th May 2009, 09:48 PM
thats great advice
take it on board

Bluegum
3rd June 2009, 08:54 PM
Michael,

if your willing to travel out this way I will keep you in mind for a few jobs round here I am planning.:2tsup:

michael2865
4th June 2009, 11:26 AM
yeah defiantlly, ive travelled further then that before.

alexandredp
2nd October 2009, 11:03 AM
Hi mate, I have some work to be done here near kenmore and would definitely give you a go if you are interested, give me a yell on email first please. [email protected]