PDA

View Full Version : in need of some work in adelaide

gettinthere
1st June 2009, 10:20 PM
Hi there my name is Chris
Im from the northern suburbs of Adelaide 29years old and in need of some work.
I consider myself to be a handyman. I enjoy anything that is hands on renovating making furniture building carports and pergolas learning new things and learning new ways to do things that I have done before. Anything that I do I make sure is done to the best of my abilities and I always like to produce top quality work ( weither it is the first time i do something or the 100th time it has to be perfect) I am a hard working person whom tries to get along with everyone I meet. I do not have any qualifications but I do have alot of experience working on houses, offices and the like. The photos I have added are of my own work just to show what I can do. I am a quick learner and I always like a good challenge so if anyone out there has some work they need done or if anyone has some gainful employment please let me know. I can email my resume upon request.
Cheers Chris
http://www.renovateforum.com/showthread.php?t=76411 This is the same post that I put up in the renovate forum with some pics of my work. This forum would not let me upload the same pics. So please check it out.:2tsup:
Cheers:D