PDA

View Full Version : Jarrah - free to good home - Perth WA

Thickasaplank
12th June 2009, 11:10 PM
G'day all, I have just taken down the veranda at our house and have a pile (about a ute load) of framing Jarrah. I have not picked the eyes out of it, it is just sitting on our porch, and I want to give it to someone who won't just burn it. it is painted and has a few nails in it - but they are quite vivible. the majority of it is sound, and there are sizes from 4"X4"X7' to 2"X4"X8'.

If anybody would like it then pm me and we will arrange it. If you want any - you have to take the lot. SWIMBO wants it gone before our visitors arrive from the UK. If it dosen't go in the next two weeks, i will have to bin it.....:no:

Hope to speak soon,

Bradders

jackliveshere
12th June 2009, 11:28 PM
Man I'm never in the right place for these great deals! :doh: Spewing!

bookend
13th June 2009, 04:45 AM
pm sent

Juffy
13th June 2009, 01:06 PM
Man I'm never in the right place for these great deals! :doh:

Just one of the many benefits of living in the right state. :)

*lines up behind bookend*

Thickasaplank
13th June 2009, 01:29 PM
I was amazed at how quickly this got snapped up.. Thanks for the interest but the timber has now been spoken for..For your interest bookend, the wood was put in pre 1982 (it is salvaged timber out of roofing joists to start with)and the veranda was 1982 vintage.. very little in the way of splitting or checking.. I will let the guy who is picking it up know of your interest, and he may well have a chat.

I am really glad it will be used well!! :U
RESULT!!:2tsup:

bookend
14th June 2009, 06:38 AM
Cheers Bradders. I'll hope to hear from him.