PDA

View Full Version : Woodturn over here!

paeon
6th July 2004, 01:13 AM
Hello All! Good to see such an exceptional site!!;)
Perhaps someone may be interested in the following share accommodation offer? Plenty of room and options for woodworking ...

Mature age person/s wanted to share small acreage at St Lawrence [between Rockhampton and Mackay]. Share with mature-age female Post Grad student/Writer/Poet/Masseuse/Reik Practitioner...
Vege gardens fruit trees double lockup colorbond garage carport henhouse greenhouse. etc...Screened fenced furnished aircon et. Share three bedroom house with lady owner. House on estuary with panoramic views of hills and ocean.
Perfect spot for someone who doesnt mind being semi-remote likes the country wants to save grow their own food and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle. Suit easy going person/s...$Aud 50.00 week.
Phone me today...+61 418359335
Cheers.

hotrod100
6th July 2004, 08:42 AM
Hi Paeon
Sound's a good deal to me, but the bloody wife won't let me go!!! :mad:
Rod

fxst
6th July 2004, 05:40 PM
Bugger I must have missed the header that said advertise rental/share accomadation here..... :mad:
try reading the forum first and then place ad in an appropriate place would be the best deal here I reckon.
wheres the moderator when u need 1? :confused:
Pete

RETIRED
6th July 2004, 08:10 PM
It di d mention woodturn so I left it:D

fxst
6th July 2004, 10:09 PM
ur just an easy goin guy and a heart of gold ....... :o ...... me well the word dipstick crossed my mind when I saw the blatant use of the wood word for the ad but then its something which makes us all different :D