PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

chipps
25th June 2009, 10:41 AM
Hello all.

Am gobsmacked how big this place is, found a fishing forum & said hello there first http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=99402

Anyways, I basically destroy anything wooden & love trying to fix things that don't need fixing.

Have bought an old house in Murwillumbah NSW, its has plenty of work needed & am hoping this place will as helpfull as the Renovate forums.

Cheers for now

masoth
25th June 2009, 11:06 AM
G'day Chipps, and welcome. This is surely the best wood related site I've found on the web. Your particular interests will be of interest to many Members and I encourage you to post regularly, or at least comment on the posts of others. Pictures are also most welcome.

soth

dai sensei
25th June 2009, 01:08 PM
Welcome Chipps, I was only down in Murwillumbah yesterday for work, lovely part of the world.

Hope to see you at one of our get togethers, or better still, at yours :rolleyes::U. Generally there is one on offer some where around here every month or two.

Cheers

artme
25th June 2009, 02:12 PM
G'day Chipps and welcome to termite heaven.:D:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Yep, more stuphph here than any of us can deal with sanely at one time. Make good use of it and enjoy.

munruben
25th June 2009, 03:21 PM
Hi Chipps and welcome to the forum.

Rookie
25th June 2009, 05:54 PM
G'day Chipps

Welcome to the best site in the known universe. Hope it's not termite heaven for your renovations. Many pictures of that sort of stuff are welcome.

Christos
25th June 2009, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.