PDA

View Full Version : help

powder monkey
3rd July 2009, 04:22 AM
I've downloaded sketchup7 & have looked at a lot of tutorials on sketchup web site & youtube ,I've set my measurement's to millimetres, I'm trying to draw a jewel box ,but with measurement's of 390mmx197mmx70mm the whole thing looks tiny on the screen is there someway to magnify \ explode the view. thank's kerry

mickelmaster
3rd July 2009, 09:17 AM
Dont know about that particular program but crtl+ or ctrl- usually works for zoom

jackliveshere
3rd July 2009, 09:24 AM
Kerry, hold ctrl on your keyboard and use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Alternatively you can click the zoom icon which is a magnifying glass and then clicking with your mouse near your box will zoom you in and out. Hope that helps

powder monkey
4th July 2009, 07:22 AM
Dont know about that particular program but crtl+ or ctrl- usually works for zoom

Kerry, hold ctrl on your keyboard and use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Alternatively you can click the zoom icon which is a magnifying glass and then clicking with your mouse near your box will zoom you in and out. Hope that helps

Thank's for the help will try later this weekend & to micklemaster where is OXENFORD ?? i've never heard of it.

mickelmaster
4th July 2009, 08:42 AM
Its a suburb on the Gold Coast :).

BantyMom
3rd August 2009, 01:41 PM
Do you have a wheel on your mouse? If you do, using it will zoom you in and out with ease. I've gotten so fond of this, I automatically try to do it when I'm using Photoshop and am temporarily confused when it doesn't work!