1st August 2012, 09:05 PM #1
New TS-55-R available in Australia.
Festool have just released their best plunge-cut saw ever, the new TS-55-R.
Key features of the new saw include:
- New depth scale with on and off guide rail readings. And a super-fine depth adjustment for sub-millimeter precision of plunge-depth.
- Angle cuts from -1 to +47 degrees. Enables undercutting and overcutting of right-angles for better fitting joints.
- New viewing window to see exactly where the blade is cutting to. Improved splinterguard.
- Improved riving knife drops down before the saw blade does for safety and ease of placement in previous cut. The redevelopment offers faster fitting of the saw into a CMS module.
- Flat blade housing with the extraction socket shifted inwards to create a completely even surface. It is now possible to saw along edges just 12 mm away from a wall.
- Improved dust extraction path.
1st August 2012 09:05 PM # ADSGoogle Adsense Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
31st May 2013, 04:33 PM #2New Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
Great share thanks for sharing this post with us.
By Ed Reiss in forum WOODTURNING - GENERALReplies: 10Last Post: 26th January 2009, 09:48 PM
By nev25 in forum Links to: BOOKS, VIDEOS & PLANSReplies: 4Last Post: 22nd March 2008, 01:54 PM
By Phil Spencer in forum NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WOODWORKReplies: 34Last Post: 28th January 2007, 12:21 PM
By Andrew75 in forum NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WOODWORKReplies: 96Last Post: 17th January 2005, 12:13 AM