1st February 2021, 11:27 AM #1
HELP - DISTRIBUTOR WANTED, Newcastle Area
COPPIED FROM MEMBERS BUSINESSES AND SERVICES (with a couple of additions)
We have had a recent spate of enquiries from Newcastle users wanting to get our products in the Newcastle Area.
So with that in mind we need to see if we can find Distributor for our products in the Newcastle Area rather than have people trave to Sydney or order online.
If anyone has any ideas of someone who might be interested in becoming a distributor I would be grateful fo any information I can get.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE IN A DISTRIBUTOR
- Self starters preferably skilled woodturners with maybe a craft or turning supplies business. (Not essential but would be a big help)
- Ideally a user of our friction polishes who may be able to demonstrate with confidence to people at club level, exhibitions, etc.
- Would prefer someone who could carry products from our entire range not just the friction polishes. (Not 100% necessary but would be a big help)
- We are not looking to load a person or business up with thousands of dollars worth of stock.
- We just need a place where Novocastrians can get their goodies without travelling for hours.
If you think you fit the bill or know of a business that might be interested, please contact me for more details.
WHAT I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH:
- Anyone in Newcastle or surrounding districts prepared to hold stock of our wanted products
- Ideally it would be a shop. However.....
- Could be a forum member or trusted individual who wants to supplement their income and would be happy to have people come to them for pickup.
- Doesn't have to be a woodturner but someone who knows and uses our products would be a help.
- WANT MORE INFO?
- RING OR EMAIL ME?
Cheers - Neil
Phone: 03 5248 3030
e-mail: U-Beaut Enterprises
1st February 2021 11:27 AM # ADSGoogle Adsense Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
By ubeaut in forum MEMBERS' BUSINESSES & SERVICESReplies: 30Last Post: 18th April 2022, 03:25 PM
By Dorno in forum WANTED & WANTED TO BUY - in AustraliaReplies: 2Last Post: 11th March 2017, 02:31 PM
HEADS UP Newcastle areaBy AngelaPetruzzi in forum ANNOUNCEMENTSReplies: 18Last Post: 1st May 2012, 11:41 AM
By o_total in forum STRUCTURAL RENOVATION, ROOFING, DEMOLITION, etcReplies: 0Last Post: 17th January 2008, 09:49 AM