Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 353
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Age
    71
    Posts
    6,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .RC. View Post
    pics or it didn't happen Ray.... You know the rules..

    What did the straight edge and those green scraping machines go for?
    Phil got both of those green machines.. one was a HM10... got a quick demo back at the workshop, I know where I'm going for all my flaking.

    Mark Gray got the B&S Camel Back.

    The Schaffner is still down there, Phil is helping us with rigging and transport.. more pictures when it comes home.

    This is one of the Auction Pics.

    Schaffner.JPG

    We got some other junk, bits of brass and bronze stock, some tooling, a few gauges etc. an assortment of taps.
    A surprise box of new Sutton tooling, taps, milling cutters, reamers, center drills..

    Ray

  2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    Many





     
  3. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,775

    Default

    Nice Ray
    I have to get out more, not that I have the room lol

  4. #183
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Castlemaine
    Posts
    144

    Default Mazak Prices

    Nice grinder Ray.

    Do you recall what the two Mazak lathes went for?

    Cheers

    Piers

  5. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Age
    71
    Posts
    6,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piers037 View Post
    Do you recall what the two Mazak lathes went for?Piers
    Hi Piers, There were more than two, and I can't recall the exact prices, but I'd guess around $2000 or possibly less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    I have to get out more, not that I have the room lol
    Hi Stuart... Yes you do..... and you need to make some room.

    Ray

  6. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RayG View Post
    Phil got both of those green machines.. one was a HM10... got a quick demo back at the workshop, I know where I'm going for all my flaking.

    Mark Gray got the B&S Camel Back.

    The Schaffner is still down there, Phil is helping us with rigging and transport.. more pictures when it comes home.

    This is one of the Auction Pics.

    Schaffner.JPG

    We got some other junk, bits of brass and bronze stock, some tooling, a few gauges etc. an assortment of taps.
    A surprise box of new Sutton tooling, taps, milling cutters, reamers, center drills..

    Ray
    that was quick pick up. I still haven't pick up my Deckel milling yet
    Peter

  7. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bendigo Victoria
    Age
    77
    Posts
    16,561

  8. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,775

    Default

    Something wrong with your link Big Shed

  9. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bendigo Victoria
    Age
    77
    Posts
    16,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stustoys View Post
    Something wrong with your link Big Shed
    Try it now.

  10. #189
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Shed View Post
    Try it now.
    Far more interesting now
    Going to take some time to work through
    Thank you

    Stuart

  11. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Age
    71
    Posts
    6,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thorens View Post
    that was quick pick up. I still haven't pick up my Deckel milling yet
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

    I think today is the last day for collection. If you can't get there today, you better talk to the auctioneer.

    Ray

    PS.. I didn't know that was you. I was the guy who helped you with getting the splash pan.
    Phil ( Machtool ) is the guy who found the slotting head and overarm for your FP1 in another shed.

  12. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thorens View Post
    that was quick pick up. I still haven't pick up my Deckel milling yet
    Peter
    Hi Peter,
    I was the other guy with the long hair talking to you about the deckel.
    ..Live a Quiet Life & Work with your Hands

  13. #192
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RayG View Post
    Hi Peter,

    I think today is the last day for collection. If you can't get there today, you better talk to the auctioneer.

    Ray

    PS.. I didn't know that was you. I was the guy who helped you with getting the splash pan.
    Phil ( Machtool ) is the guy who found the slotting head and overarm for your FP1 in another shed.
    Hi Ray.
    oh wow . i didn't know that was you and Phil . same as to DSEL74 .
    great we can help each other here and in that auction and nice to meet and talk to your guys too.

    I got the Mill today and got it in my shed .wil get some photos for other guys to see . it missing one of the original hand wheel .

    Peter

  14. #193
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    near Rockhampton
    Posts
    4,304

    Default

    I am quite astounded what it sold for.
    Light red, the colour of choice for the discerning man.

  15. #194
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .RC. View Post
    I am quite astounded what it sold for.
    A rare bird. Something about being able to hold it in ones hands. I would really like to get your digital copy printed off and bound in book form but no idea who does that sort of thing?

  16. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    near Rockhampton
    Posts
    4,304

    Default

    Office works does it..
    Light red, the colour of choice for the discerning man.

Similar Threads

  1. eBay (and other auctions) Old and ancient stuff.
    By RETIRED in forum ANTIQUE AND COLLECTABLE TOOLS
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 3rd Jul 2019, 06:51 PM
  2. eBay (and other auctions) Metalwork Stuff
    By ubeaut in forum EBAY, GUMTREE, AMAZON (and other sale sites) Metalwork ONLY
    Replies: 3411
    Last Post: 14th Oct 2014, 10:29 PM
  3. Who really wins Ebay auctions
    By Terry B in forum METALWORK FORUM
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 6th Sep 2010, 09:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •