Hi all,
Im in the process of planning for my home theatre room, as well as the kids play room.

I want to have the equipment in a different location from the TV. I plan to put extra wall plates on the wall and cable across to where all the equipment will be stored. I plan to use RG6 Quad shield cable between wall plates. Whilst looking around for the connectors to go into clipsal wall plates I have stumbled across the items below from hills.


My question is, have the Component and RCA coloured connectors have F connectors on the wall side??? If so that will be nice and easy for me to do. I dont want to run twin flex and have to do any soldering.

Also is there something available for HDMI?


Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...