I am currently renovating an old weatherboard house and instead of replacing the windows I would like to fix up the old casement and double hung windows by stripping them back down to the silky oak and replacing the old glass.

Can anyone recommend someone who strips paint off wood like this..chemically dipping or can you sandblast wood? I am in the brisbane area.

Your help is much appreciated. Cheers.

Read and reply to the full thread at RenovateForum.com....